The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Ammar Lecture review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie_H
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
65 Posts

Profile of Jamie_H
WOW! I went to my first lecture and club meeting ever this past Wed night in Shreveport, LA. I guess I was lucky enough for my first local IBM ring meeting to have Michael as a guest! Well, what can I say? Michael went through some really nice effects, and really took the time to explain the workings behind them. To see his Cups & Balls routine in person was a treat I won't forget! He took the time to talk to us afterwards, and he even showed me the spinning wand vanish personally. I don't want to spoil it for the upcoming lecture goers, but it was great in every sense. You won't be disappointed. If you have a chance to go, by all means, go.
Lion Dope
View Profile
New user
York PA
88 Posts

Profile of Lion Dope
Your first lecture was Michael Ammar? That's like your first concert being Springsteen!
We're hosting Michael Ammar next weekend at our Magical May Day in Harrisburg PA next weekend. I've seen him lecture before, and can't wait to see him again. A good guy, and a great performer.
Mike
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
He was in Jackson, MS the night before. My favorite part of his lectures is how well he explains not just the "how", but the "why".

Oh, and he also has Mike Rogers baseballs for sale for a great price!

During his tour, he's also getting HD video footage of the "long-timers" talking about their starts and careers in magic. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Ammar Lecture review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL