The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Reporting to owners (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Hello !

I have been practicing the pass in the past few days (I finally manage to do something almost decent yesterday, YIPPI) and I was searching for videos of people performing it. I found a website where they were good demonstrations, but I realized, following the links, that they also had videos revealing almost everything that is revealable. Now, by what I understood, it is a youtube-like site where the owners of the tricks could just ask the videos to be removed. I would like to know if there is a place where we can report those illegal videos to the owners.

Also, my pass is still a bit weak. Does anyone know where I can find a good tutorial to make it invisible ?

thanks
William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

Profile of William Wortman
Well there is no one way to make the pass invisible. The best way to make it look simi-invisible is to cover it with a natural movement, like squaring up the deck, that is the best way I found it. there are also so many different types of passes out there, table pass, riffle pass, table hop, poor mans hop, just to name a few.

A good DVD that teaches some of these is Gambling Moves w/ Cards featuring Simon Lovell http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1593

Its a good DVD that could help you with the pass. But also remember that pass was invented to help cheaters. So hid the move with a natural move and you can't go wrong.

Also there is Ellusionist Ninja and Ninja 2.

Hope you have some luck with the pass.
HMAC
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of HMAC
Thanks for the tip !
William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

Profile of William Wortman
No problem, I remember when I started learning the pass and I had the same problem. I would practice the pass without looking at the deck to help me do the move when I am just talking to people. But covering up the move with a natural movement you should be good.

I am still learning new things about the pass and different ways.

Hope some of this helps you too. Have fun with the pass.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Reporting to owners (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL