The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smallest FP igniter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
What is the smallest FP igniter on the market that works and is practical in handing use?
Seems Pace and Haslette have put out a sea of gimmicks but I guess none have stood the test since they keep trying new ideas.
I am looking for small an portable, to be able to ignite fp at will. and be left as clean as possible.
Drew Manning
View Profile
Special user
Dallas, Texas
913 Posts

Profile of Drew Manning
You can easily make your own. If you are familiar with the d'lite, imagine repalcing the LED with a piece of nichrome wire. The loop would need to protrude a small bit from the TT, but it would be very easy to ditch when done.
I live my life for a layer of ice
Just like those poured by my bartender vice
Any taste of vermouth would be really sublime,
When you have a good martini time!

-The Reverend Horton Heat
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Thanks nice try but....
I am not a fan of TT up close. Many kids get one in a kit and Dlights are so cheap and copied. You are not left CLEAN with a gimmicked TT.

I was asking what is out there and what is the smallest and how small is it.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
I use the european ignighter it is basically what was jsut describle above except no TT it is a small clip that allows you to put the FP into and then squeeze a butten when wanted it then ignights. the best part is it is on a reel and pulls up your shirt sleeve or into your jacket and your hands are left Clean.

it took a little practice and figuring the best place to have it pined but it works perfect everytime and really as close to being invisible as you can get
sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Ahh maker? model?

A pull? oh so then it is only one shot really.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smallest FP igniter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL