The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Do you see what I see? » » Quote I made (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hi guys,

A few days ago, I created one quote. It came from our experience and what I've learned from many magicians around the world.

"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart"

Opinions are welcome

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Andre, that's a great quote. And I fully agree that there is a BIG difference when any work of art comes from the 'heart'. Great thinking ... keep it up!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Cool...

I started to feel I was on the right path (for me anyway) when one of my mentors said my programs "had heart"! A quote from my last batch of cards is below. My wife thinks I should consider ..Putting laughter back into the heart.

Harris
"bringing the heart back to laughter"
laughologist and nearly normal counselor
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I like it!

Regards,
Mike
Pat Perry
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Pat Perry
Right! That's something everybody who is working for a competition has to have in mind. Very often these acts are built to aim for a medal. But as a jury or as a spectator you can feel if there's heart or just calculation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Do you see what I see? » » Quote I made (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL