The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Origional Ideas for Kid Magic or Comedy Props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Have you been innovative? Have you created any original ideas or modifications to effects which you would like to share with the Café members?
Dennis Michael
Emazdad
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth UK
1954 Posts

Profile of Emazdad
I always try and add something to any effect I buy. I never do the routines that come with it, as I like to come up with my own so I often have to adapt them i.e., with Flight O' Flower I didn't like the bit where you pretend to take the flower off the wand and put it in the bag when you really retracted it. So, I took it apart and using a magnet adapted it so I could use it as normal with the flower going in and out of the wand. Then when I eventually see it I can remove it visually and the kids see it go in the bag.

Also with Practical Magic's Rags the Dog trick, I added a pocket behind the dog's house with an extra nose in it. So, when the first nose disappears instead of being on the dog, "Oh no it hasn't worked where's the nose gone?" I can lift it up and down and the kids see it pop up at the top of the house.
Yours Funfully
Clive "Emazdad" Hemsley
www.emazdad.com

"Magic is a secret, without the secret there is no magic"

Remember there are only 3 types of people in the world, those that can count and those that can't.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Origional Ideas for Kid Magic or Comedy Props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL