The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mini Parasols Productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
We have seen the original size of Joker Lam's Parasol sold at many magic shops. Anyone who knows where I can get 1/2 the smaller size for productions.

I cant find Joker Lam's website or his email address. I saw that he has posted a few posts in our Café. I have PM him and waiting for his reply.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I seem to think that Fukai (of Fukai and Kimika fame) sells them at various magic conventions. He might have a website. I think he's based in Osaka.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Fukai is the only guy I know that sold the half sized parasols. I recovered a set for Jody Baron. I think he got the last set but you should check with Fukai.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
I have emailed Fukai and waiting for his response. Thanks.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
I have 5 mini parasols for sell. They are highly elastic. PM me for more info.

Thank you.
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Here is some that are a little smaller http://www.52magic.com/product_286.html hope this helps, magician 4life
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-06-17 12:42, magician 4life wrote:
Here is some that are a little smaller http://www.52magic.com/product_286.html hope this helps, magician 4life

This is the second guy who suggests this webs site. The prices are cheap, but the items are not original or approved by the creator of the effects. If that doesn't matter, go for it.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The Rabbit Magic Company sells all the production parasols. They sell through magic dealers. They have a web site but the name only appears. No info on products. They sell the small or mini, the 24" spand and the large finale models. I purchased mine some years ago.

They were very expensive at the time, along the same pricing as Fukai's.

Just found there site and it is more then it was before. Email them for the parasols to see if they are still available. The dealer at the time told me it would take longer because they had to back order them from Japan. So it may be a special item.

Here is there web site address: http://www.rabbitmagic.com/home.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mini Parasols Productions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL