The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Looking for a builder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a builder who can custom make me a prop that I have in mind. Its not an illusion, yet not a close up effect. So I'm looking for a builder who can manage to build stage props,who is good with both metal and wood, also a little electronics just enough to make something work via remote control. An affordable builder please Smile
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Where should said builder be located, please? I assume you don't want expensive shipping costs, either.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
If you want to send me some information on what you want built, I may be willing to undertake it.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
EsnRedshirt,

I live in Turkey. I've always had to pay shipping costs so I'm ok with it Smile Of course someone closer for a better shipping cost would be better,but that wont affect my decision. The important part is the prop so anyone anywhere is ok.
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Richard,

I don't see the pm button in your profile so I've sent you an email about my project.
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
It bounced back,I forwarded it to your other email.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Have you contacted Tim Clothier at IllusionProjects.com?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Meraba, arkadash! Memnum oldum!

Guys, the Turkish lira is paltry in comparison to most currencies in the world. Whoever decides to help Doruk out, please cut him a break and give him a good deal.

Gule' gule',
TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I would suggest fairchildmagic.com to bulid a custom prop. I have had them bulid me customs props before and they always turn out great. Fairchild magic has great customer service and bulid great looking props. my 2 cents...
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Quote:
On 2009-06-25 23:26, Bryan Gilles wrote:
Have you contacted Tim Clothier at IllusionProjects.com?

No,I have not, as I see from the site,he is more into grand illusions? have you worked with him before?
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 08:48, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Meraba, arkadash! Memnum oldum!

Guys, the Turkish lira is paltry in comparison to most currencies in the world. Whoever decides to help Doruk out, please cut him a break and give him a good deal.

Gule' gule',
TGN

Meraba TGN, bende memnun oldum !
Thank you very much for your entry, what you say is absolutly right,its much more costly to try improving the art in here. 1 usd dollar is 1.60 turkish liras right now.
Hope to meet you some day somewhere,
Doruk
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 13:00, B Hackler wrote:
I would suggest fairchildmagic.com to bulid a custom prop. I have had them bulid me customs props before and they always turn out great. Fairchild magic has great customer service and bulid great looking props. my 2 cents...

Thank you B Hackler, They might be a good choice,I'll give it a try.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
No Problem
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Looking for a builder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL