The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » T shirts for your club !! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Hey ya'll - the SYM kansas city FINALLY got shirts made up again and they look GOOD. I was looking at the shirt and realized that the printer may be able to make one change and then the shirt could be used for any club. Hey why not share the magic? That's what Jann G. says all the time. The best part is if you order from where we got the shirts there won't be a $45 set up charge. I uploaded the picture to Photobucket and the address is

http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu69/......irts.jpg

The clip art used is the same style used on the newsletters that sent from national. It's a one color front with wand and stars. The back is 2 color red/white with a magician holding a rabbit and a card sticking out of his pocket.

One reason I'm excited to share this information is because the printer I used was really nice, polite, offered great service and was the best price in KC. And the best part is the shirts are a good heavy 100% cotton. His name is Zach and his website is

http://www.unionscreenprinting.net/cms/

After set up cost the shirts were just about $9.30 per regular sizes and $11.30 per bigger/plus sizes. We had ordered 37 shirts for the kids, extras to keep on hand and took orders too. All that would be needed is to have the printer block the "Kansas City" part. I put in a call to see if it's possible but haven't heard back yet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » T shirts for your club !! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL