The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Braided Bill - Bob Beale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looks like a fun concept with a bill.

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=TA4275

"A dollar bill has been braided. Close examination reveals that it has two lengthwise slits that extend nearly to the ends of the bill, dividing it into three bands. The braiding is real although the bands have never been separate. It looks impossible.

The bill can be borrowed, transformed into this impossible object, and returned to the owner in less than two minutes. The result is a distinctive memento. It is, as Michael Weber says, "A bill that cannot be spent."

Comes with a companion 20-min DVD demonstrating the step-by-step procedure of how to create the braided bill.
"
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Yes I love this ! But does not work with euros :-( (not good ratio)
But that's ok, just take any magazine paper with good front/back color contrast.

Nicolas
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I do too!!!! I must have braided about $113 dollars now!!! After the first 25 it gets easy and you can almost do it blindfolded..... I Leave them everywhere I leave a tip!....LOL!!! This is almost taken the place of my Wonderland Bill..... Almost! And NO one I have tested the theory on has been able to reverse engineer this... even after they undo it.

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
I think it is the only weakness, easy to unfold.
But that's ok, too bad for them Smile (they surely won't be able to do it after)

With the easier lace leather version, it's already difficult if you don't know the method...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Braided Bill - Bob Beale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL