The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 6 year old magician makes it to 3rd place in Norway's Got Talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
http://itricks.com/news/2009/07/watch-6-......-finish/

This little guy is great! Better than some adults I have seen!

There are three videos that play in the one player.
-Matt
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Smart kid... And he's ALREADY learned to speak Norwegian, and that's a HARD language... Smile
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
The teddy bear is a great reminder that he is still just a kid and doing what he loves.
-Matt
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
He had trouble with the balloon in the second round; it was bigger than him!
-Matt
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
This kid is amazing! Sawing a teddy bear in half - I love it. Simply brilliant.
Kudos to the parents for working with him and letting him do that flash string bit at the beginning. I bet that wouldn't fly here in the States. I don't even do flash string effects, and I'm 27. This kid rocks.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
That was really amazing!!!
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Riku_Pajari
View Profile
New user
Mikkeli, Finland
99 Posts

Profile of Riku_Pajari
I didn't really like that semifinal act, but in the finals he just made me smile. Great act, that teddy bear and those great illusions... I loved it.
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Hehe. I live in Norway, and next year I'm going to participate in the very same competition.

Yes. He's great. His name is Brian Hoseth. I remember the first time I saw him on TV. I almost fainted. He's incredible. I love that he cuts his teddy bear in half because it makes the act something unique based on his age. If anyone would like me to translate what they are saying in the videos and write it here, just tell me.
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
Please, I'd like a translation. That kid is just too cute. Thanks
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Outstanding! Smile
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
It's no easy to translate directly but I'll try. At the start they just ask his name. He's sitting on his fathers lap. They say that last year his father got to the semi finale with his magic. Brian: "I entered Norways got talent because my dad did last year and it looked like a lot of fun. My father is my idol because he's so great. I've got the worlds best dad.

Judges: Hi!
Brian: Hi!
Judge: Whats your name and age?
Brian: Brian. Im 6 years old
Judge: that's a nice suit you've got there.
Brian: mhm
Judge: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Brian: A magician.
Judge: What are you going to show us?
Brian: Magic
Judge How many tricks?
Brian: I don't know.
Judge: But its many?
Brian: yes.
SHOW BEGINS.
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
Judges comments:

First comment: You controlled everything. I really got entertained
Second comment: You are a reakky great/funny little guy. And you are a really great magician. I think it was really good.
Third comment: I really had a great time. You are 6 years old and this is entertainment at it's very best.

Judge: Now we are going to vote to see if you will continue to the next round or not. All three judges said YES! And that he's really promising and got a lot of potential.

Well, there you are I tried. I hope it doesn't look too stupid. Norwegian is very different from English.

THIS TRANSLATION WAS OF THE FIRST VIDEO WHEN THE JUDGES SAW HIM FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 6 year old magician makes it to 3rd place in Norway's Got Talent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL