The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Call to save Coney Island (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael K
View Profile
Loyal user
Hazleton, PA
249 Posts

Profile of Michael K
http://www.coneyisland.com/AAA_email_bla......ey2.html

Just got this in email and thought to let you all know about it. Hopefully many of us will take action and call even though we may not live in New York City or agree with everything that Dick does. He makes a very clear and articulate argument in his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfj-dw4DOo Hopefully we can agree that putting up condos and shrinking the space for amusements is not going to help. Give a call now. Now is the time to call.

Heck, I spend a nice sum to get my name on a of a piece of Coney Island and I don't even live there and I'm lucky if I can visit once a year. You don't even have to drive to NYC or even get off your chair for this one! I usually don't get involved with stuff like this, but I truly feel that this can make a difference.

Call and help spread the word.

Sincerely,

Michael
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
You know Michael, every time I take a leak at CIUSA I think of you. And considering the amount of time I spend at the Freak Bar guzzling beers, I think of you quite often.
Thank you for donating my favorite toilet stall!

But yes, spread the word and save Coney Island!
Cadabra
View Profile
New user
NYC
58 Posts

Profile of Cadabra
Adam?
"It has always amazed and baffled me that audiences will wait patiently in line and pay good money to have the wits scared out of them." - William Castle

www.albertcadabra.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Aallbbeerrtt?
Woah, I've been staring at your picture for too long.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Someone who has worked there has just given me his opinion that, yes, there will be change (when has there ever NOT been change?) but it won't be the utter disaster that some have foreseen.
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Call to save Coney Island (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL