The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf Magic Ring Grinder question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Hey everyone

Just a quick question if anybody owns the Ring Grinder by Chance Wolf. I'm trying to get my hands on one but just need to check a small detail. The only pics I have seen of the capsules it accomodates have a clear dome with a flat type of lid. The capsules I use have two domes of the same size that click together (see link below)...

http://midlandvendingsupplies.co.uk/shop......p/pID/80

Will the Ring Grinder by Chance Wolf load these type of capsules?

Thanks

Mark
Mark Daniel
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
531 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
Mark,

Send Chance an email with the picture and he will get back to you quickly.
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Thanks Tim.
Mark Daniel
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
No, they won't work. The bottom half might fit into the unit, but the top won't, at least not comfortably. But the ones supplied with the Ring Grinder may work in your prop - is it a "gumball" style machine?
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Thanks Potty. It is a gumball machine. I can't find a supplier of the other type capsules in the UK, I would just change them over if I could. I really need to change them all over as it would look odd with the one capsule containing the ring being different.

Mark
Mark Daniel
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Nope, just spent another hour or so searching for the 'acorn' style 1" capsules. Does anyone have a link to any in the UK?

Thanks

Mark
Mark Daniel
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Mark,
You can find the capsules on Ebay and I am sure the sellers will ship to the UK.
We use the 1" or 1.1" capsules. They are inexpensive and you can buy them loaded with toys etc. as well.
We provide 1 dozen of the capsules per ring grinder.
We can order as many capsules as you want and add them to your order which may be easiest. Just let us know how many you need to fill your machine.
Thanks
Chance
Wolfs Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On 2009-07-21 20:42, Chance Wolf wrote:
Mark,
You can find the capsules on Ebay and I am sure the sellers will ship to the UK.
We use the 1" or 1.1" capsules. They are inexpensive and you can buy them loaded with toys etc. as well.
We provide 1 dozen of the capsules per ring grinder.
We can order as many capsules as you want and add them to your order which may be easiest. Just let us know how many you need to fill your machine.
Thanks
Chance

Wolfs Magic

How's that for customer service?

Ken
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
You just want to try out with four or five of the different capsules loaded. The mechanism of the gumball machine means that if the capsules are the wrong size, it could jam the machine - whether they're too big, or too small. But the ones you've found appear to be about the same size. The Ring Grinder capsules are 32mm deep, and 28mm diameter.
The Ring Grinder is a neat item, the perfect way to l**d your capsules!
Pottyb Smile
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Thank you very much for the help gentlemen. I think I'll go with Chance's suggestion - I'll be in touch!!

Mark
Mark Daniel
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
When does Chance sleep? How can you build everything your self pack it ship it.Come up with new ideas and answer the phone ,emails and questions in the Café. I think he has some Oompa Loompas I am certain when I talked to him on the phone I could hear them singing a song in the background. Or option #2 he is one of the few people who care about what his name goes on The same could be said about Dan Wolfe from Smoky Mountain Magic always a friendly helpful voice on the phone.
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Customer Service is a fading art. Its good to see there are still companies who care about their customers and their products!

Mark
Mark Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf Magic Ring Grinder question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL