The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Victor Voitko Rattle Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
After buying one crappy rattle gimmick after the next, I was ready to give up. With the exception of David Neighbor's gimmick (which people do tend to rave about), I've tried them all. Unless you wear them like a wristwatch at the very base of your arm, they just don't work. Anyhow I saw an ad from Victor Voitko for something that looked a bit different than the standard rattle gimmick. I took my chances and sent him $20. Due to some mail issues, I received it a month later. I'm happy to announce, that with a little tweaking, this gimmick works like a charm and can even be used wearing a t-shirt. In fact I think it works best in the t-shirt set-up. It's nothing too crazy but I've never seen a gimmick constructed like this. While I'm at it, I'd like to give a call out to Paul Richard's at Elmwood Magic. I generally buy all my stuff from Paul Gross and the great folks at Hocus Pocus but I had my eye on some Elmwood exclusives and decided to give them a try. Anyhow I was very disappointed in the Tango rattle gimmick that I purchased from them. Paul (Richards) was a complete gentleman with the return, and quite an interesting guy to talk with. Great to see. I wish I could say that about every shop.

Platt
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Victor Voitko Rattle Gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL