The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » School for Genius - Radio Broadcasr and internet radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
A year ago I recorded four programmes for BBC Radio Scotland called "School for Genius" which got a great reaction. So, they are repeating the series each evening at 10pm GMT on Monday August 3, and the following three nights.

It's transmitted on BBC Radio Scotland, but will also be available online at the same time as the transmission and via the BBC iPlayer.

I have to go now and catch a flight, but I'm sure somebody will be able to do a search online and post where you can "listen again" on the BBC site. There are also 4 videos that accompany the programme, again somewhere on the BBC site.

If you like mind reading, spoon bending, pendulums, ideomotor response, muscle reading, memory systesm... it's all in there, with me teaching it to school kids and celebs alike.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » School for Genius - Radio Broadcasr and internet radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL