The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple velvet question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
There used to be a forum for black art on here, but not anymore. So if there is a better place for this question please feel free to move it.

I'm making a close-up effect using black-art. The table-cloth is made of triple velvet and the prop hidden has the velvet on one side (obviously). I'm worried about the edges of the material since it seems to fray when cut and stands out. Is there a specific way it needs to be cut or is there something you can do to make the edges invisible and cover the prop?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
The deceptive side of magic
This forum is dedicated to the topic of Black Art magic. Discussions may include theory, sources and the use of this old but very effective principle. Only members who have written 50 legitimate posts may enter.

bottom of the main page...still there Smile
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
How did I miss that? I have to go back and check, but I could have sworn it wasn't there! Magicmind you truly are magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple velvet question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL