The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Who is working in Northern Colorado? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

redheadjuggler
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of redheadjuggler
Hey Café,

I have recently relocated to the Fort Collins / Loveland area of Colorado, and am hoping to pick up some restaurants in this area. I decided that I should make a visit here before I go out and start talking with managers. I DO NOT want to step on anyone's gigs or steal anything from whomever is working around here.
So, if you are entertaining the masses in Northern CO, please let me know where you are working, so I don't double up on you.
Also, if there is a Magic group in the area that meets once in a while, I'd love to get in on that too.
If you don't want to post here on the Café your work where-abouts feel free to drop me a private message.

Thanks for your help

Dan
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
User Benji just came down from Ft. Collins and was up there while getting his degree. He has since moved down to colorado springs, but if you touch base with him, he'd be able to tell you who and what's going on in your area
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Benji Bruce is his user name
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
magiclimber
View Profile
Veteran user
Boulder, Colorado
315 Posts

Profile of magiclimber
I'm new to Boulder, but not really performing too much, school is very time consuming. I plan to busk on Pearl Street in the near future. It's a great place to perform, you should check it out!
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Cody Langstrom works in Ft. Collins at Rio Grande, Benji Bruce, as said, has moved back to Colorado Springs. A magician named Lloydini is working at The Texas Roadhouse in Longmont (I think).

There is a group called the Presto-Digitators that meets the third Wednesday of the month. Go to Prestodigitators.com. Also there is a SAM Assembly in Greeley that meets on a Sunday but I don't have the particulars.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I work three gigs 104th I-25 and one in Louisville. However, I have switched to all balloons unless asked for magic as my tips have doubled and even tripled after the switch.

Restaurants customers think they are being treated by the management when you do magic. When you do balloons they feel you are giving them something and that's when the 5, 10 and 20's come out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Who is working in Northern Colorado? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL