The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » 3 effects-- could someone elplain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sirref
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sirref
Can someone please explain the effects to this tricks.---

Rene Lavand-3 bread crumbs
Out of this world
Twilight angels

and at the end are things examinable?
and which one would you prefer?
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
The only one I am familiar with is Out of this world. There are many variations like Out of this universe and so on. I know of at least 4 variations and they are all examinable at the end.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
"Out of this world" has been called, by some, the greatest card trick of all time...it's hard to go wrong with endorsements like that. If it's not the greatest, it's certainly very, very good. It's also (technically) easy which allows you to concentrate on presentation. I think you'll find it an excellent addition to your repertoire.

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
3 bread crumbs: basic one cup and ball type routine where bread crumbs keep reappearing in the cups. I have seen Rene do it live and it looks great but it does require a certain amount of personality to do it well since the effect itself is not stunning.

Out of this world: A spectator freely deals two piles of cards putting each card in whatever pile they want. At the end they are turned over the reds and blacks are seperated.

Don't know much about Twilight Angels but I have heard it ISN"T examiable (but don't quote me)
Brickster
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Brickster
Twilight Angels, check out watchmagic.com (Oz Pearlman). The angels move around on the back of the bike card. Looks good.
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I would think that twilight angles is examinable after, but not before.
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Twilight Angles by Paul Harris. I don't really like this effect. It involves a mirror and of course a gaffed card. This is examinable because it only uses one card and has instant reset. Very simple... I wish I had a press to make cards...I'd be making them left and right(for my own effects) But anyway this effect is O K not great at all. I think laymen would even get this IMO. The effect is an "angel catcher" traps and angel from one side of the card and transfers it to the other side of the card.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » 3 effects-- could someone elplain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL