The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fastest Muscle Pass 'Ever'! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
iceblade
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of iceblade
Quote:
On 2009-09-07 16:44, KirkG wrote:
OK, maybe mine and a few greats of magic, but don't let that stop you. Smile

I'm very curious as to who from the greats of magic thinks the anti gravity coin is a bad effect. Really asking just from curiosity. Won't stop me though, you can be sure of that Smile
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Nice start.

First time I saw that type of production was from the Vallarino's FISM winning Champagne Act.

Another time to "practice" the releases might be during an okito box routine..individual coins go from box through hand...(coordinated with a tap by a spectator...

Harris (not so great with palms of aluminum foil)
for a lighter touch in coin magic
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 04:16, iceblade wrote:
Quote:

I'm very curious as to who from the greats of magic thinks the anti gravity coin is a bad effect. Really asking just from curiosity. Won't stop me though, you can be sure of that Smile

Nope, my fault, my point was unclear. The greats didn't discuss the Muscle Pass, just the exposure of sleights, use of industry terms in front of laypeople during performance, and the most effective use of which technique for maximum impact.
iceblade
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of iceblade
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 12:39, KirkG wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 04:16, iceblade wrote:
Quote:

Nope, my fault, my point was unclear. The greats didn't discuss the Muscle Pass, just the exposure of sleights, use of industry terms in front of laypeople during performance, and the most effective use of which technique for maximum impact.

To that, I cannot agree more! Smile
MikeyM71
View Profile
Regular user
Chesapeake, OH
153 Posts

Profile of MikeyM71
Not bad at all. I haven't been on the Café' for a while, so this was a sweet little bit of magic. Thanx for posting.
<BR>Mikey M.
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
I think this would be a great opener for coin magic. The muscle pass gag may get a groan from magicians, but I'll bet if they're like me they were still surprised with the production! I like it a lot, and love how the title and effect premise misdirects. Great job!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
And having shown them how fast you can shoot a coin from one hand to the other ... they might also give you credit for doing that into your jacket, shirt etc... not good IMHO.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
I think Jon is getting to the point here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fastest Muscle Pass 'Ever'! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL