The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » hi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mahyar
View Profile

london
0 Posts

Profile of mahyar
hi guys

im 22 and just started to do magic, lets face it every one, magic is a chick magnet and to be honest that's the only reason im doing it but maybe in the future i change my mind. thanks for having me in
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Welcome Mahyar: You're right, Magic does attract the opposite sex. But, for magic to work, you must devote some of your time to magic as well as seeking the fairer sex. Magic done poorly only makes a person look foolish and will not attract anyone's attention. Magic done well will get you lots of attention and will get you the women you seek. If you do the work and get to the point that you are doing "real" magic and not just tricks, you will get bit by the "magic bug" and you will become a Magician, not just someone who does a few tricks. Good luck my friend and I hope that you do find what you are looking for. Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
mastermagician03
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of mastermagician03
Welcome to the forums Smile Smile Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mahyar Smile Smile Smile
An interesting name indeed... Yes Magic is a good tool to pick up girls I agree but it becomes an incurable illness soon. yopu will see what I mean. I have never seen somebody who could leave magic forever.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your new posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » hi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL