The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question about levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alexo
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
112 Posts

Profile of Alexo
I've been looking around for a levitation/suspension effect that suited my taste and performance style for a while and the closest thing I've found to it is here

http://www.dream-concepts.com/2008/index......detail=6

However I've been jaded by many levitation effects and want some opinions before I take the plunge. I've got an idea for a presentation that would be parodying the "light as a feather, stiff as a board" slumber party game so I want to know if this effect is too good to be true. I appreciate the input. Thanks in advance.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Alexo, I don't want to tip the gaff on anyone's illusion, but...

I'd stay away from that one. For the price you could do better. Granted, it SOUNDS good, but I'd like to see that levitation "live". I've seen similar units that looked AWFUL in performance. Immediate give-away...I wish I could be more specific, but we're not in Secret Sessions...

I'd ask the folks here, if there are any BETTER levitation/suspension effects for $1600.00...I'm sure there are!

Good luck!

Doug
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Alexo, this topic has been talked about endlessly here on the Café,
take the time to do a levitation SEARCH and you'll get tons of information.
Then you can ask specific questions based on what is not discussed.

Thanks, Walt
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Iteresting thread from a last year...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
And this place is still in business? I know a couple of people who wouldn't let that go...rip THEM off for 2 grand?? There wouldn't be enough left of those guys to fit in a thimble! LOL! And there they are...still stealing from everyone they can.

No justice. Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question about levitation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL