The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » I've Written a New Book on Magic for Beginners that You Will Like (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
If you enjoy my work with Genii, you'll also like the new book on magic I've written for the public. Knack Magic Tricks isn't a typical beginner's book--there's a lot of unusual material in it that, while excellent magic, is also fairly simple to do. The most difficult trick is "Matrix," included with Al Schneider's permission.

Knack Magic Tricks comes out in December and you can order it on amazon and get a big fat honking discount:
http://www.amazon.com/Knack-Magic-Tricks......p_dpi_12
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Congratulations on getting it finished.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
It sounds good.
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Yes, it does sound good. I'm adding this to my Christmas List.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I received my advance copy from the publisher--I guess they send a few copies by air from China (where it's printed) and the rest come by boat. Either way, it looks great and amazon says it will ship in January.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » I've Written a New Book on Magic for Beginners that You Will Like (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL