The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Best Magic Trick In The World (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Can you figure out how this is done before the secret is revealed? There's no threads, magnets, blowing or electronics involved. Please don't leave any clues in the comments and share it with your friends - they won't be able to figure it out either. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ55Uv8ECHg
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Tim, I was soooo close to the correct answer immediately. Just had wrong type in mind.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Seeing as how you asked, yes I figured out what was going on pretty quickly. However like Rizzo, the type was the real question.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
I immediately thought cockroach. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Same here.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Same lol You should edit the clip so you don't expose it, this way people can submit there asnwers, who knows some one might have an ingenious new method after seeing it, then you can show the answer Smile
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
It has been more that twenty five years but I heard a story about a magician that would perform the animated dollar by gluing a cockroach to the bottom of the bill. So that was of course my first thought.
...the magic that creates Memories!
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Roach was my answer too.
Who originally did the animated dollar with a roach anyway? hmmm
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
My first idea was a coackroach too, the second one was that you fixed the camera at 90° to the table, and were just tilting the table to make the card move Smile

Dave
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
Chad, I not sure that I ever heard a name associated with the roach animated bill. I was just to story told by a magic shop owner by the name of Chuck Windley of Magic and More in Norfolk, Va.
...the magic that creates Memories!
alfonsoler
View Profile
New user
Leipzig, Germany
25 Posts

Profile of alfonsoler
A Spanish magician, Mago Antón if I remember as I must, has worked a lot with insects to perform magic. He had a project to writing a book about that, but I think that never came out...
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
The reason this came about was that I saw a really lazy fly on the floor at the supermarket. I went to step on him but he didn't even fly away... just continued wandering. So I dropped a price tag on him and he just walked around and it moved.

I whipped out the iPhone and the rest was "magic"! Smile
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Work out how to breed these lazy flies then you have your next hyped up to the max effect you can sell at Ellusionist.
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1249 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Does this make anyone else thirsty for Coca Cola, or even Fanta? Weird... I'm not sure why.
Jeff Travilla - I own an advertising agency to help finance my magic addiction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Best Magic Trick In The World (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL