The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ellis & Webster's Card Stab at the 2000 SAM Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Just found this old clip from our performance on the Gala Show at the Society of American Magicians national convention in 2000. We had a great time there doing D'Cups & Runaround Sue on the Close Up Gala Show, and our Duelling Ropes, Card Stab & 6 Card Rap on the Stage Gala. Not a lot of people have seen the Card Stab as we don't do it very often. This footage, taken from my video camera sitting on the floor in the wings, will show you why! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTY9dTS6-ks
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Thank you for sharing that, Tim. You've always been one of my favorite performers. The creativity and plain FUN that you bring to magic is refreshing and what magic is all about. I was glad to have seen you at the C.C Conclave a few years back. I hope you'll come around to New England again soon.

Duane
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Thanks for your kind works Duane. I stumbled across this footage on the weekend and the best part is, I can't remember how we did the trick!

I just can't figure out how, when he chose a card, signed it and shuffled it back in the deck, it left the deck! (I do know how it got into the lemon though! *g*)

We'll be back in the USA late April 2010 for FFFF and CAM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ellis & Webster's Card Stab at the 2000 SAM Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL