The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy's Invisible Billet Bonus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
The audio commentary in The Invisible Billet is GREAT. For those of you who loved his audio seminars, it is like having a private conversation with The Master. There are some great ideas in there and some interesting "clarifications".

I know that some people are critical of the matchbook because smoking is "out", but the idea is brilliant and can be applied to other scraps of paper. FINALLY, the billet becomes so inconsequential to the effect that everything is rendered "impromptu"--and thus forgotten by the spectator entirely. It makes your effects way more powerful because (to the spectator) you can clearly do mindreading anytime, anywhere without any special set up. You become what you claim to be.

Also, the 52 card peek deck idea is worth a million got those that want to mess with smarty-pants magicians on The Café.

Thanks Bob, for putting it out. It is a treasure.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Jeremy-

Thanks for the nice comments. "The Invisible Billet" is the basis of virtually all of my impromptu work nowadays. BTW, for those who may be interested more details can be found on the following thread posted by Jheff:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=15&0

Bob
Uriah Fuller
View Profile
New user
SuperMind
59 Posts

Profile of Uriah Fuller
Cassidy's ebook is great. It's packed with tons of stuff I know I'll use. I'm already playing with both the matchbook billet and the matchbook impression device. His idea for the Dr. Seuss book looks like fun and I can't wait to include it in my book test sequence.

Thanks Bob, bravo for another great book.

Uriah
What confessions can you make when your Supermind stands awake - UF
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Yes, Uriah, the audio commentary and e-book, which oddly hasn't been discussed or reviewed here on the Café, is solid Cassidy material. And I'm glad you got it, because the audio commentary is only available for a limited time. After September 25, the audio commentary will no longer be available.

-- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy's Invisible Billet Bonus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL