The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo on tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys, I'm in the west in late november and into december.....I'm looking for dates for my lecture......

I'm willing to go up the west coast into canada....if interested PM me

thanks

Kozmo
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Kozmo has a great lecture, do not miss it. Book now.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Kozmo..will you be coming to SF?

Charlie
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Oregon?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I would love to come to oregon

yep, I'm doing san fran.....

koz
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
OMG! Kozmo has THE BEST lecture I have ever attended! I highly suggest going to see any lecture you can from Kozmo, even if that means driving from San Francisco to Canada for it! It was incredible and was even more incredibly in depth! great lecture Koz Smile Also, did you get my last PM?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm looking for contact info for lectures in western canada...HELP!

koz
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
What, you can't call me?

Lol,

~jdg
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Quote:
On 2009-09-19 10:01, tedb wrote:
I would love to come to oregon
koz

Please do!
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Koz lectured in Rhode Island last night (6-October). Great lecture! It was my first time seeing Koz. He absolutely knocked the socks off of everyone and got my signed $20 inside a lemon in the process. Very impressive and very nice guy.

Jeff Smith, President
RI Societies of Magicians
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Koz, if you lecture in the bay area hopefully you'll talk to the San Jose IBM and not get stuck in a 'Misdirections only' trap. The IBM guys have an excellent draw and bring money, you can then safely do Oakland or other areas in the region.

You can lecture where I live only I'm the entire club.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm doing san fran in december...isn;t san jose like 80 miles away?

koz
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
50 miles. Misdirections, which is a fine shop and yes children I know Joe and have for 20 years, likes to keep lecturers from doing any lectures w/in 90 miles which means the San Jose (a much larger city than San Francisco) and Sacramento (Grand Illusions, an excellent shop). I have seen lecturers to San Jose who were floored by the attendence and purchasing power because while a number of the guys will go to San Fran if they HAVE to they will absolutely attend in the South Bay which will draw from further South, down to Monterey Bay, where the happy retired magicians will drive a couple hours plus to SF but the bulk who work would rather go an hour.

(note for those who don't know, traffic in the bay area is considered by many sources to be worse than Los Angeles. I use to take an hour to drive 13 miles to work when I lived there)
willhunter
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
140 Posts

Profile of willhunter
Quote:
On 2009-10-07 16:26, SmittyWitty wrote:
Koz lectured in Rhode Island last night (6-October). Great lecture! It was my first time seeing Koz. He absolutely knocked the socks off of everyone and got my signed $20 inside a lemon in the process. Very impressive and very nice guy.

Jeff Smith, President
RI Societies of Magicians

Koz,

Just agreeing with Jeff. The lecture for the Rhode Island Societies of Magicians (RISM)was excellent! Other clubs should book this lecture!

Regards,
Will Hunter aka Billy Boston!
aka Billy Boston
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo on tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL