The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Thought Veil - The long awaited suggestion and hypnosis course by Jerome Finley is finally here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(tips hat)

Hello Gentleman.

I am dropping by to let you know about a book I have had the pleasure to preview a bit of and I believed it to be something you may enjoy.

Jerome Finley is wrapping up production on a treatise on hypnosis and, if you know Jerome's work, I know it is something you are going to want to pick up.

Just a preview at the moment has been released, however, the "hard" copy is soon to see the sun and you can hear more about from the fellows talking about it here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&90

Also, updates on the book itself, products and general information can be found at

performers
http://www.sangomahealer.com/performersonly.html

Truly thought you may like to know...

I, myself, do not frequent here, but after reading this, I believe you may be seeing more of me.

MD
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Thanks for the heads up, MDantes...

Sounds great...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I can't wait. Really looking forward to this.

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thank you, Meraux!

Pakar and Mr. Jacquin, I'd love and be honored to see you both on board. I've made a special post in 'Inner Thoughts' sharing one of the many, MANY techniques that appear in 'Thought Veil.' I trust you'll go check it out and find something you love from the presentation to start using today with my warmest regards.

Best,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Thank You Jerome!
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
I'm looking forward to reading this one!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thank you, Jon!

Your love and support is always most appreciated. Welcome aboard!

-J.
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I have to say I am very excited about this. I have taken the plunge in the investment of this and have taken many notes from the preview pdf that came with the purchase.

I am new to hypnotism and have experience only with RiP and Manch. Approach and I see great relationship with what Jerome is offering.

Jerome's writing style is warm and engaging. He has been through much and it is revealed in his compassionate style of writing and this is attractive to me in that I can relate to this. His story is revealed in his teaching...this to me is true experience and not just a technical document, but warm, relational and intriguing along with the technical knowledge.

Thanks for offering this Jerome, and I look forward to the meat of what is to come.

-Scott M
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(nods)

eloquently and accurately out, Scott.

for real.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
MDantes,

I combined a Tai Chi technique and Jeff McBride's Kundalini Rising effect,about three years ago. Jerome Finley has a taken that approach to mentalism far beyond anything I could have done, thus, I've purchased most of his books and have adopted the Jerome Finleian methodologies to my whole act.

Walter
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2009-10-10 15:37, Natural Mystic wrote:
Correction

MDantes,

I combined a Tai Chi technique and Jeff McBride's Kundalini Rising effect,about three years ago. Jerome Finley has a taken that approach to mentalism far beyond anything I could have done, thus, I've purchased most of his books and have adopted the Jerome Finleian methodologies to my whole act.

Walter

Hi Walter, I have taught Tai Chi for many years. May I ask which technique you used? Many thanks,
bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thank you for the kind words, gents. I'm blushing!

'Thought Veil' will be a powerful offering that will continue to educate, entertain, assist, empower and inspire you and your audiences for many years to come.

Scott,
I'm honored to have you on board and promise not to disappoint. Thank you so much for your support and appreciation and for sharing your initial thoughts here. I appreciate YOU.

Walter,
Please do share!

I love the sound of your routine, just my type o' thing. For years now I've practiced Falun Gong and the 5 Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation (with many other cultivation techniques, modalities and energetic practices). I use a number of breathing and visualization techniques in my work, hypnotic inductions and even performance mentalism with great results (as you know).

Unlike many, when I perform I REALLY DO channel and attempt to channel thoughts telepathically, transmit subtle energies and share REAL psychic gifts and abilities during the process. My personal feelings are 1). It can't hurt (!) and 2). These techniques provide a remarkable experience, internal scripting/mental construct, placebo and process for miracles to take place.

I'm very happy to have had your support over the years and trust that all is well, life is beautiful for you at this time and that you'll continue to share and stay in touch!

Best,
Jerome
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Yep it's always a shock to magicians in the audience when we actually channel for real. It simply blows them away!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Thought Veil - The long awaited suggestion and hypnosis course by Jerome Finley is finally here. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL