The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Costco now has Bicycle cards again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I was in Costco this last Thursday and they once again have Bicycle Playing Cards. It's a mixed box of both Blue-backs and Red-backs. I believe the cost is $13.79 for a box of twelve. Just thought I'd let you all know.
55john55
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of 55john55
Thanks, that is good news.
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Indeed, still have a couple decks left from my last purchase. Was streching them out till I could figure out what to do, lol.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
This has been reported and discussed (to death) in the Workers section! The boxes they come in are of the new box design but so far the packs within are still the old style!
tomboston
View Profile
New user
Fort Lauderdale, FL
90 Posts

Profile of tomboston
Last week I looked for cards at Costco but they did not have any. I will try again soon!
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
725 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
Good news. I was down to my last deck : (
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Indeed, I need to get a brick. I made a deck into a gaff creation deck, 3 into practice utenciles (3rds, half, quarters), a Haunted deck, a invisible deck. LOL, so I'm low myself!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Costco now has Bicycle cards again! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL