The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Rough and smooth?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Hi all,

I am in need of making my own rough and smooth effect for a new educational show of mine. Unless you know how to make it for me:)

what I am looking ot do is this
18"x18" cards(or what ever) and needing them to be rough and smooth. think McComical card prediction or split deck.

what is the best method to make rough and smooth. should I print on paper then laminate? should I have the artwork printed on to a paste board similar to the card stock in split deck.

whats the best product to use. roughing spray, post it clue?

any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
The Café search works quite well, I came up with 834 hits!
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I did. and found this thread. can you give me a link. its a pain int he as# do search on this Café. its the worst search engine int he history of the internet. whenever you want to change a word, or a did a grammar mistake, you cannot search againf or 5 minutes. this is so horrible. fast and effective thrad searching is impossible by that worst search engine imho.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Ups wrong thread. I had 2 tabs opena nd I thougth you are taling tome. forget my previous post!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Testors Dull Cote is the best (a photo-mount spray) that I use, when I remember to spray the correct sides of the cards! <blushing>

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Rough and smooth?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL