The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sneek-A-Peek Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
I just saw this trick demoed on Penguin Magic and I want to ask if anybody has a Review on this trick and if it's worth buying. Smile
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I know the effect and method. It is clever but is not examinable Smile That would be sweet if it was...anyway it's a very good trick(I have done it with a friends sneak-a-peek)I wouldn't recommend it if people are jumpy and touchy. I would give it a 6 out of 10
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
What is the point of this trick? Why do all the cards change to the same card? That's one of the first things people tell you NOT to do with a Svengali deck. This isn't a Svengali deck, but still, the effect doesn't seem worth carrying such a heavily gaffed deck that you can only do this one trick with.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sneek-A-Peek Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL