The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Just received my Higley Head and Demented Eye (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Beautiful work, Doug. The speak no evil shrunken head is frightening and the demented eye is, well...you know...demented.

Thanks again.

Chris
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yes, I agreed with Chris, I own both items...and evry person saw it thinks it s real.
highly rec if you need such thing like that.

CC
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Im trying to figure the most effective way to reveal the head.
WitchDoctor
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of WitchDoctor
May I ask whats the effect of demented eye?

W.D.
WhY SO SErIOUS?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Good question W.D.. It's mainly a prop that comes with a variety of short stories (by Kotah) to tell...it can look around inside the jar and there is a surprise finish to it's use. I'd tell you what that was but it's a SURPRISE! Smile It works with a PK device (not included)

Vernon...did you see the Paul Kostrach method on my site? it works.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I had a lot of fun with my ripper set the other night, and yes the eye is a kicker.

I can't wait for Halloween - in ausralia we are lucky to get more than a hadnful of trick or treaters, but whoever knocks on my door is in for a treat!
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
The Demented eye sees the ghosts as they decend upon the darkned room....It gazes upon a misty figure...I slowly open the jar....

Roni
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Just received my Higley Head and Demented Eye (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL