The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Rannie Raymundo Ult. Mind Reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
There have been MANY a man and woman blown away by Rannie's Ultimate Mind Reading routine and the clip below is just one of his handlings! There are NO stooges and I've personally seen him nail it more times than I can count!

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqPte7uQo0

I've got a great story about this effect that I'll post when I have more time later in the day!

Enjoy,

MMc
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Rannie sent me the method for this but it was deleted from my pm box before I had the chance to read it.

I guess I'll never know!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

If I'm not mistaken Rannie has 2 mind reading effects, this one and B52 (I think that's the name)!

Ben,

I'm sure if you asked, The Boss would most likely hook ya up again!

MMc
Axelchen
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of Axelchen
Thank you very much, Mickey, for posting that incredible piece of performance! Didn´t really hear about The Boss (besides Bruce Springsteen, of course...), but I also like his other pieces. Reading Banachek at this time, this one is a fine and brilliant adaption! Inspiring!

Axel
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Axel,

Glad you enjoyed it! Spend some time watching the other vids on his channel for some real fun! I've seen most of what's posted there live (plus a BUNCH more) and I often go back through for inspiration!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mickey you are correct it is B52 I hace watched Rannie do this more than once and nail it

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
That's pretty wild. Good job Rannie.
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Dude did this to me over webcam. I basically fell out of my chair.
Logic Defied
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
It is wild! Some people would doubt because it is just a video. I am a witness that he does it in your face Smile
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

When Rannie and I first met we spent the day hanging out, talking and doing magic and of course this routine came up! He did it for me several ways and explained a basic premise so I began thinking of the ways it could be done. Still to this day I think it's REAL magic! I've made him promise to never tip the real work on this bad boy to me! This is the best fooler ever IMO and I prefer to remain blissfully fooled!

Later that evening Rannie's best friend since childhood came by and naturally this needed to be done again! Rannie asked him to think of a card and went through his bit and just before Dennis stated his thought of card I had a mental image of the card I thought he'd name...... I was close but Rannie nailed it (4S I think), he ribbon spread the deck face down and dropped the selected card F/U on the center of the spread. I commented that I almost had it and Rannie asked which I thought it was and I named the 3C. He said that's what he thought I'd think and with that flipped the spread and there in the middle of a face up deck was a lone face down card ..... MY prediction of Dennis' choice! I still wake up freaked out over it often! Smile

There's another thread on this from a couple years ago where several of the Boss' students and friends share their personal experiences on this effect and it leaves you with pretty much only one explanation, WIZARDRY!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Rannie Raymundo Ult. Mind Reading (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL