The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serving spoons? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I'm having the most frustratingly difficult time! I'm looking for an 11-13 inch serving spoon that's about a dollar and is easy to bend. Every time I find something at a dollar store I like, they quit making it! But, I can't find anything online that works. I've spent a ton of money ($15 each because of enormous shipping costs) on possible serving spoons that end up not worth it. Smile

Does anyone know of any? Or have any advice?
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
?
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Have you tried checking with your local restaurant supply stores? Good luck in your search.
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
Yeah, they are too expensive and too hard to bend. I need the Dollar store type of spoon that is all stainless steel and is pretty easily bent.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I know the type of thing that you're after Jonathan. I have used a few that I bought as 'one offs' at various markets to do a spoon bending bit in a 1000 seat theatre. A normal size desert spoon in this size venue just doesn't cut it for my needs unfortunately.

Let me know if you find anything.

Cheers Neal.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serving spoons? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL