The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves in Europe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

einzo
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of einzo
I am a magican from Iceland and have been doing dove magic for 1 year now. I am the only one in Iceland doing dove magic. I have 3 doves which I have trained for my act and I have done at least 16 shows with them. But the doves that are here in Iceland are not as small as the ringneck doves. The doves are twice as big as the ring neck doves. The birds I use are carrier pigeons that's the only type here in Iceland. I have to load them in my tailpocket because if I put them in front pockets my chest looks massive. I would like to have smaller doves in my act. If there is any dove magician that is in Norway, Sweeden, Denmark or England that knows about a birdfarm or is a breeder him self that you can tell me about. I would like to get 2 pairs.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Einzo,

You make a great point here on The Café that too often goes unnoticed. Doves are much smaller than pigeons and also the body shapes are quiet different. In body loading for magicians this makes a huge difference.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I suggest you search the internet and find other Icelandic magicians to see if they have white Java doves. Perhaps they will share with you.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves in Europe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL