The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Real Secrets of A Close up Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Lou Serrano is offering this course. Does anyone have this yet? If so, a review would be great.

Lou seems like a fairly stand up kind of guy, going from his posts here on the Café. The contents of the course look pretty good too.

I don't live in the U.S, so I am concerned that a lot of the information won't be relevant for me. And, I would like to be able to do the phone consultation by skype.

I am looking to work on the business side of my work and this looks quite good, so please chime in if you have the course.

Thanks

Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Hi Simon,

The first batch of The Real Secrets just shipped. It might be a while before anybody on the Café is able to provide a review.

You can get a flavor of what the system is about by leaving your name and email on The Real Secrets website. You will then gain access to a special report that is excerpted directly from The Real Secrets system.

Keep in mind I do offer a one year 100% money back guarantee on all my products. If you are unhappy with the content or quality of the product I offer, simply return it for a full refund. I've never done Skype, but I think it would be an excellent way to conduct the one hour consultation.

Wishing you the very best,

Lou Serrano
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
I have dealt with Lou before and find his products to be MORE than what he claims. If Lou says something will raise your level 20% I can guarantee it will raise it a minimum of 50%. Lou and Jim Snack are both honest and knowledgeable and always understate the results you will get if you apply what they teach. I am going to get this for sure.

Peter "Paddy" Lansing
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Lou,

Thank you for your reply. I will give your course my serious consideration.

Best

Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Lou is the real-deal!
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Real Secrets of A Close up Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL