The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » I'll be at the unconventional convention in Ky. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Guys,

If any of you are going to the "unconvetional convention in Corbin Ky.this week end.Please do look me up and say hello.I hope to book my adult language xxx rated (I have some great stories and have to tell them the way they went down) pitch lecture and of course sell lots of DVD's (why else would a pitchman go to a magic convention)

http://www.freewebs.com/ring198/

"one sold back there...one sold here...another one sold over here...take out your money hold it up...why I would buy one myself if I didn't have so *** many..."

Later,Don
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Don I will porably see you there. You will be at cumberland falls state resort park. I am hoping my wife doesn't go into labor until monday (LOL)so I can attend the convention this weekend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » I'll be at the unconventional convention in Ky. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL