The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Another great experience with Practical Magic UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Hi Folks,

I just placed an order with Practical Magic in the UK, this was the second time I've bought from them. They stock a great range of kidshow props and routines.

The service was friendly and efficient and a little after I had placed my order I received a ten pound paypal refund!!! Apparently the website cart does an average shipping cost but when they actually weighed my parcel for shipping it was less so they refunded me the difference!!!!

It seems these days that more and more people are adding WAY more than they should to shipping costs in order to make extra from them, so I cannot overstate how thrilled I was at this level of honesty and customer respect.

Top marks to Practical Magic UK!
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
I have to agree James they are the Tops. I hope you purchased my 2 new DVDs from them.. Only Joking mate.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Hi Billy,

I believe Jeremy is one of the best dealer there is. Always helpfull, always friendly. Buying magic is a real pleasure and the way they think with you in what you need for your routine. For me Practical Magic is the number one. There props are top notch in my children show (with wolfs magic by the way).

Just out of curiosity, what did you get from practical magic?
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Jimbo, sadly I didn't peruse their DVD's at all. I'll have to check those out next time. Smile

Ronald, I had previously purchased their dog arm puppet and this time I got some Christmas props and updated my Die Box.

Cheers
Billy
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
351 Posts

Profile of magicone
Kudos to Practical Magic!

I just today contacted them for one of their products and the shipping on it was going to be really high to get it to the States.

The told me this and then directed me to a magic maker in the US who had purchased the rights to make the same product.

The are truly a good honest dealer and this was my second time dealing with them.
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Enjoy the painting magicone
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I liked them so much I joined the company!

Jeremy and Cheryl are two of the nicest people in magic and incredibly dedicated to providing Quality props and the best customer service possible. The demise of Supreme Magic and Edwin was a tragedy for Children's entertainers worldwide and it is fantastic that Practical stepped in to fill the yawning chasm they left behind.

I'm lucky enough to get sneak previews of their upcoming items and there are some wonderful things in the pipeline, including a great puppet routine that I'm road testing at the moment. Fans of the dog arm puppet will love it!
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Hi Kimmo,

Now you've got me curious! I had just spend some time emailing with Jeremy for some new effects for my holidayshow here in Holland. He always gives is true and honest advice that I really appreciate. He'd mention that he've got some new wonderful things coming up this year for blackpool.

And I am a lucky b* to be there! Are you also there?

You are a lucky guy to get the sneak previews Smile

my best,
Ronald
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Another great experience with Practical Magic UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL