The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Luxury Deck, Smoke and Mirrors redesign by the Buck Twins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheCuso
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of TheCuso

Have you seen the new design of the Smoke and Mirrors deck? I think it looks the best out of the 3 versions.

Specially the Mirror deck that now has black border yet keeping a white face. Pretty nice touch there guys.

I'm a fan of Si Scott artworks and I've been collecting these decks since the first edition, the white one has always been my favourite, it shouts class and elegance and I always get a comment on them from my audience, not about something like "is that a tricked deck?" but more on the lines of "wow, where can I buy one of those to play some poker at my boss' friday night game?"

I actually got asked something like that once Smile

The Aristocrat stock makes them a solid deck after you break them in. You are probably already faimliar with how these handle so I won't be commenting here too much.

In terms of manipulation, I can tell you they work perfectly for all kind of flourishes. Fans are butter with them and the artwork makes a nice pattern when you giant fan or thumb fan.

Which one out of the 3 versions do you guys like the most?

-Alejandro Portela
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Luxury Deck, Smoke and Mirrors redesign by the Buck Twins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL