The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Fall 2009 National Council Meeting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
All SAM members are encouraged to attend the National Councl Meeting to be held in Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 14 at 9:00 AM.

Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
921 SW Sixth Avenue
Portland , Oregon 97204
For reservations call: (503) 226-1611 (503) 226-1611.

Entertainment Friday night (11/13) at the hotel provided by S.A.M. Assembly #59.

Field trip/entertainment Saturday evening (11/14) - "A Magical Melodrama -or- Is A Dead Magician An Abra-Cadaver?" In Hillsboro - a 30-min. drive from the hotel, produced by former MUM contributor Steve Taylor.

Sunday (11/15) lecture by SAM Dean of American Magicians, George Schindler.

For early arrivals: Wednesday night (11/11): "An Evening of Magic" at Someday Lounge, 125 NW 5th, Portland featuring Close up magic by Carey Heim, Tony Oberio, and Hart Keene and Stage shows by mentalist Russ Peak, comic magician Greg Moreland, and comedian Dwight Slade.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Isn't the entertainment on Friday night only open to the National Council members?

-Mark
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
I don't think so, Mark. Check with Tom Waldrop or Michael Roth.
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
The Caucus is on Friday, and is closed to Council Members or by invitation only. Mark, as Deputy for Washington, I think it would be good for you to attend. Bewarned: I attended one as Deputy, and look what happened.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Fall 2009 National Council Meeting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL