The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does this Bill Switch exist? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
I have a version of the Bill Switch that uses no TT. You can show your hands empty before and after. No misdirection.

Is there already such a switch somewhere?

Mikael
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Yes ... I know of one on the video "Pocket Power" by a Norwegian magician called Jarle Leirpoll.
No TT used clean and well presented.

I saw him do a lecture in Oslo for the Nowegian Magic circle and it was his opening trick.

Regards Alan
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Just to clarify...are you "freely" showing your hands empty (front and back, between the fingers) as in the TT versions?
Yakworld.
Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
Yes, certainly.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Many people (including Larry Jennings and John Lovick) have published handlings of no-gaff bill switches. Whether or not your handling is exactly the same or an improvement, I can't say without seeing it, but the principle has been around for ages--longer than the switches WITH the TT.

Look for Lovick's book on the bill switch. It should be coming out in the near future.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I have my own handling, that meets the criteria. It's actually easier to do than one that requires a tip. When done correctly, the audience should be convinced that only one bill was used.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1787 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
I believe there was a switch by Hiro Sakai printed up either in Genii or Magic about a year ago that uses a paperclip that works quite well.
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
There is an English dealer called Merlins Magic http://www.merlinswakefield.co.uk
and I believe that they sell the manuscript for a version with no TT but I am not sure what it is called. check out the website and see if you can find it.

Regards,
Templemagic
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
Tricky
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricky
Danny Archer has a version called 1-100 I am told it is all slieght of hand
james
Todd
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Todd
There's another version of the switch out called visibill. Has anyone ever seen this version or tried it?

Sorry, just found some information on visibill, guess I should have looked more..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Does this Bill Switch exist? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL