The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Travel to Tabula Mentis 6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Hi people,

I'm attending this on Saturday. I'll be in London the Friday night, staying with a friend at Elephant and Castle. Is anyone driving from Central London that has a car space? Happy to give some money for fuel and ensure I am at a convinient location for the driver. Seems like it's going to be a bit of a mission and several bus/train changes to get there otherwise.

Kind regards,

Ross
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Hey, chum, you think YOU'VE got it hard? I have a gig in Aberden the night before, so I have to drive back in the early hours of the morning, grab a couple of hours kip, then get to Glasgow, then fly to Luton (I think) then get to the venue... If I was passing, I'd pick you up Smile

Good luck, though - somebody MUST be going nearby!

Drew
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
You are right Drew, I should count my blessings that such a great event happens so relatively close to me. We get people from all over the world attending. Looking forward to meeting you next weekend.

As it happens, it was not that difficult to get to. I went on Saturday just gone. I've been in Peru for a month and must still have my head in the clouds and I was sure it was on the 14th. Do'h!

Anyhow - hope to be there next weekend and if anyone is driving from central London, and has a spare car space, let me know. Looks like a nice venue too, as my recent reccy informed me.

Best wishes,

Ross
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I'll be driving from just north of St.Albans if that helps?

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
It was FANTASTIC.

Superb lectures, presenters, organisation.

Thank you,

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Quote:
On 2009-11-22 04:01, Piers wrote:
It was FANTASTIC.

Superb lectures, presenters, organisation.

Thank you,

Piers.

Yes a great day. Well done Todd, Roni, Steve and Fairie and evenrone else involved.

Can Marghareta have a regular slot? She was a lot of fun.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Gutted I had to miss this one due to playing host to visitors. Especially after going down a week early by mistake and getting a taste of the new venue. Glad to hear it was another success. The ones I've attended have been a treasure trove of information and inspiration. I'm looking forward to the write up.

Regards,

Ross
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Travel to Tabula Mentis 6 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL