The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite effect with a copper/silver coin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
shawlie
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
99 Posts

Profile of shawlie
A nice, almost "no-sleight" trick, is another Curtis Kam effect, "Inferential C/S Transpositon". It's not a difficult trick, but very clever. I found it in "Apocalypse II".
Jesper Amstrup
View Profile
New user
Denmark
89 Posts

Profile of Jesper Amstrup
Poor Man's Copper Silver Brass form Apocolypse is very nice. Ends clean too Smile

Jesper
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
259 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
I like Carl Andrews, S ans S w/ a twist, and Robert and Bob Elliots Citation Silver

Kelly
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
I second Inferential C/S from March '83 issue of Apocalypse. I showed it this weekend and a number of people who said they never did coin magic actually started looking around for a c/s gaff. And the folks who did know it were like "no, please don't tell anyone." I don't know what better proof there can be for a useful trick.

I also think a set with CopSilBrass (which I also got to see performed by Latta this weekend....though I should have gotten him to do Glassed in Attraction as well...damn my feeble brain) where you end with Triple Alliance must convince audiences that you can do anything.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I also like Geoff Latta's CopSil Brass in COINMAGIC but have yet to do it well. Just practicing.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
The no sleight, copper silver transpo in Bobos is the most pure use of the gaff ever conceived.

If you never use sleights your whole life, this one effect is a reason to own a C/S.

Frying specs with a coin box is just as good a reason, but you will need to be able to move them in and out of play, undetected.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite effect with a copper/silver coin? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL