The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I blew the dust of the tricks... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ryanalewis
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of ryanalewis
Hi all,

I have collected about 20 tricks that I have learnt well (of course not counting multiples from plain deck, mirage, etc), and had put them away while getting married, having kids, etc.

I have blew the dust off the old tricks, and started filling out my "want to have" list. I have taken it down to the local dealer, and started the collection again.

I guess I have come here as a place to bounce new tricks off a communnity. Brent Smith at the Vanishing Rabbit in Calgary is the person I go to.

I just bought Cardiograph; its excellent; and Loops as a side trick, Haunted Deck is quite nice.

As of next month I'm going to buy Tarantula and Solo, with Tarantula I expect I may come here to find out some extra tricks and hints to mastering it. I am already quite good with most card tricks, but I am needing to get back the sleights as my hands aren't as quick as they could be.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ryanalewis,

Welcome back to Magic and to the Café. Sounds like you're in for a good time .

-Mary Mowder
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Hey Ryan,
Welcome to the Café' feel free to walk my virtual isles. I have purposely laid out my store clean so you can search or browse quickly and efficiently. I always stay on top of the latest magic products. Always, open to answer any questions you might have?

- Jason
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I blew the dust of the tricks... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL