The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andrew Maynes Pocket Finger Chopper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
I have just recived Andrew Maynes new effect Pocket Finger Chopper and I have to tell you it KILLS. It fits in your wallet and takes maybe 2-3 min. to make. I have tested it with an audiance and it really does have much more impact then I expected it to. I really enjoy this effect and it it just so convienent and affordable I couldn't suggest it any more! Check it out! It will be on his site soon at http://www.weirdthings.com or on http://www.hocus-pocus.com

Take care,
Kyle
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Kyle, could you possibly fill in some of the gaps in the description from Hocus Pocus? It says:

"Remove a card and a bill from your wallet. Both can be inspected. Slide the bill through two slits in the card. Then, stick your finger through both the card and the bill. Ask a spectator to grab the bill and pull it free. On the count of three the bill is pulled straight out through your finger!"

Is there already a hole through the card and the bill, or do apparently make the hole as you shove your finger through? Also, how is the display of the card and bill with your finger through them? Can they be shown on both sides? Thanks.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
lesterkirad
View Profile
Loyal user
west lafayette, in
227 Posts

Profile of lesterkirad
I wonder if this a variation of 'finger through bill' that is on Russ' new video 'Just Passing Through'? The description is a little bit vague.
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
The effect begins with the whole premade in the bill and the card. It looks really cool and the instructions are quite clear.

Take care,
Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andrew Maynes Pocket Finger Chopper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL