The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Alchemist Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic-dabra
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
153 Posts

Profile of magic-dabra
I just received 3 decks of Bicycle Alchemist Decks. I like the cards and the are nice looking and handle well. Just curious as to who had these printed. They look like a "special" printing like Ellusionist or Theory 11 would do but I've have not seen these advertised anywhere except on E-bay. They have a gold back, and deck includes a blank face. double backer and 2 reveals on the box. Anyone know anything about these?
David Franklin
View Profile
New user
Jonesborough, TN
76 Posts

Profile of David Franklin
My understanding is that they were produced by the ebay dealer Aceking. They were designed by a graphic designer and magician named Stephen Rooks and marketed by Aceking. It also appears that the initial run of these was pretty small at 1,000 - 2,000 decks.
Elias_Wolf
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Elias_Wolf
I know Stephen, he is a british artist living in Germany for a while and designed these cards. But he only did the artwork, the printing was done by the guy in the USA.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2009-11-30 20:27, David Franklin wrote:
My understanding is that they were produced by the ebay dealer Aceking. They were designed by a graphic designer and magician named Stephen Rooks and marketed by Aceking. It also appears that the initial run of these was pretty small at 1,000 - 2,000 decks.

Thanks for info!
Diavoli Productions
View Profile
New user
Germany
11 Posts

Profile of Diavoli Productions
Steve Rooks did the design and the print was done in the US by USPCC.
The main distribution of his decks is done now by me via http://www.diavoli.de

For wholesale prices shoot me an email.

Sven
at http://www.diavoli.de
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Cool looking deck. I also have the Alchemist X.

Alchemist Deck has (at least) three one way marking and it's so subtle, I love it.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Alchemist Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL