The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Add A Number Pad? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
I am trying to make an add a number pad but cant remember where I saw it, a small notebook with a pen attached and when let notebook go holding onto pen swithces it automatically, where is this or how do I make this.
Thanks
Paul.W
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of Paul.W
Banachek?

Paul.W
From Israel
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Call Steven's Magic or YFD
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Pm'd you.
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2619 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
You'll find the description of the simplest, and most effective such switch pad in various sources. The most common and easiest to obtain is Annemann's "202 Methods of Forcing" (published in 1932, but still in print and available from any dealer worthy of the name). If you don't have the Annemann booklet, you should. If you dealer doesn't have it or can't get it, he isn't a real dealer and you should find another. You can make the pad yourself for less than $2-3 with an item found at any office supply store or the school/office supply section of your nearest drugstore or supermarket. Not as fancy as the one you describe, but less suspicious, cheaper and every bit as effective. I make 'em myself and have been using them for 20+ years and never had one questioned or the "secret" discovered.
Dick Christian
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
PM'd you...
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Hood,

Check "Dangle Book" - for the description it seems it's what you are looking for.

Cheers,
E
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Add A Number Pad? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL