The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Haunted Die (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Guys

Has anybody used this effect If so what are your opinions?

DESCRIPTION

Six cards are removed from any deck, then a spectator freely selects one. You shuffle them and lay them down in a row. "Perhaps you're wondering why I'm using only six cards," you say.

Reach into your pocket and bring out a small cloth bag, explaining "The reason lies inside this small bag where I keep the Haunted Die." Dump a black die with white spots into a glass and continue, "Please concentrate on your card and watch the die."

While everyone is watching, the die slowly turns over by itself revealing a different number. It looks eerie! The spectator turns over the card at that number, and sure enough it is his card.

Haunted Die includes the black die, cloth bag, and special gimmick that makes the die turn over by itself. Use your own glass.
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Anyone?
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Guess not. Sounds pretty neat, though.

Jim
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
If the handling is clean, the effect sounds very nice. I never heard about it.
Jonathan
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
Just can tell you, that this is a John Kennedy trick called Haunted Die.
Works great.
Regards
Detlef
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Detlef

Do you have this? I ask because I received a PM from another Café member saying that this was not a very good trick. (It works exactly as I thought, so not asking for exposure) Is it possible to use this for table hopping? or is the gimmick too weak for that?

Many Thanks
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
PM sent.
Detlef
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Haunted Die (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL