The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Accivate old account (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RBOC
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of RBOC
Greetings,
I had several problems with varioud e-mail address, and I think it messed up my account. I wondering if you can fix it for me so I don't lose my 160 posts.

My username was Rickbc
E-mail was rboconnor@comcast.net (However when I tried that I got an error mesage that said, "That e-mail address is not in our data base")

In this new account I used rickbc1210@yahoo.com

Thanks
Rick
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Rick, I already talked to you about this in email form and told you what you needed to do. Your email account for rickbc was not rboconner@comcast.net

It was rbconner@comcast.net

Please refer to that string as some of the answers have already been given to you. I don't know what you mean by your statement above "In this new account I used rickbc1210@yahoo.com" Yahoo is not allowed for registration and it doesn't appear on any accounts.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Accivate old account (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL