The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Thoughts on my first street set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
If you are going to do tossed out deck I recommend getting Gazzo Tossed Out Deck Routine because you could close with that.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Koz, baby, you know I love you and would never intentionally credit someone else with your idea. I was just going by what a preceding post said. But I know from seeing your lecture that you start with close up, draw them in, and get bigger as you go, and I agree that it makes a lot of sense to do so.

When it comes to street magic, ALWAYS take Koz's advice over mine! (Don't necessarily do that for kids shows, though! Smile)
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol....kids shows....when it comes to kid shows I"M the MAN!!! lol

happy holidays scott
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
You too, Koz!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Thoughts on my first street set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL