The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Needle through hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Its a worry when you consider the type of person who would purchase this type of DVD based on the fact of belief that such material could be learn`t from it. The type of person who through ignorance could end up really hurt. Who gains ? The irresponsible supplier will be a few bob better off at another humans stupidity and probable pain.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I don't understand why the sheer physics of an accupunture needles' vulnerabilities is so hard to get. If someone can do this stunt properly and could therefore teach another in a one-to-on face-to-face true teaching, I say go for it. In addition, when you're ready, e-mail me about making a nice carbon stainless skewer.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I am thinking of puttin out a DVD on how to do appendectomies as an effect. Kind of like psychic surgery, only real. You know bringing back the days where medicine was a spectator sport performed in an operating theater. You think I could sell it on The Café?
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Sure! Tie it together with psychic surgery. All the bizarrists and sleight of hand guys will buy it.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
For sale early in the New Year, will be my latest DVD,,,, How to do a Strapodicktome.

I take no responsibility for pain or miscomfort which could be caused and insist that anyone wishing to purchase this wonderful stunt should be of sound body, soul and bum.

Performance limited to no more than 3 climax per day as excitement could leed to blindness.

£1oo per copy or buy one get three free at Tesco Stores.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Ken, I can strapadicktoyou, but my wife might complain.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Simon Lovell pointed out to me that strap on backwards is no parts....
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Very good, a mine of info here !!!!

Like the silent P in swimming !!
casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
I have read that an effect like the one performed by derren brown can be found in anneman's material. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Needle through hand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL