The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Winter/Spring Lecture Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Hello Everyone,

Katalina and I will be starting our East Coast tour mid January to EOM April. We would like to sprinkle a few lecture dates in amongst this time. We really enjoy hanging out with other magicians and having some fun. It breaks up the schedule and allows us to visit with other entertainers.

We will be lecturing on Close up Mentalism and finally releasing our Book, “Protoplasm”.

It contains many effects including:

Stop right here: A surprising and simple card revelation that catches the audience off guard.

Poker Face: They will believe that you can read all of their tells . . . . and you pull the rug right out from under them as they think that you blew it at the end.

Touchstones: I know your personality, I know your color, and I know your vibrations so of course I knew what stone you would be holding and how you would be holding it.

Diming you out: This proves that you must be in the right place at the right time . . . even if your choices and random chance have a turn at it.

Pandora’s Box: This one comes with a warning because if you perform this stunning cold reading effect, you might be doing this for the rest of the night.

Imprecise & Improvise: This is an instant lie detector that works every time no matter what they are hiding.

And a few other close up effects that you will enjoy performing.

Please check us out at
http://married2magic.com/blog/

respond using this E-mail:
Christian@married2magic.com

Thanks everyone and we hope to see you in the coming months.

Christian & Katalina
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Winter/Spring Lecture Tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL